Re: MIR SSTV

 Hello

A solution could be to control a SSTV software with WINORBIT
version 3.5.
This Satellite Orbital prediction software is able to control softwares
during satellites passes.

Two conditions for that:

1) the SSTV software has to be controlled by keys (not by mouse)

2) the name of the software (appearing just above the menu bar
of the SSTV window) has to remain constant during all the pass.

WINORBIT uses a file you have to write to strike the keys when
you are at work.

Cheers

Jean-Louis G/F6AGR