SSTV.

	Thanks Al N2YAC and John M1BTR for your comments, it seems I have to look
at the setting up of the sound card, I realise that some sounds cards will
not decipher the pictures,  but having said that, I was getting pictures on
HF, I have the Yamaha OPL3 card and I wouldn't know how to "set up" the
card anyway, I was getting good signals from MIR, (I have tracking
antenna's) I tried the hand controlling and letting it do it's thing, no
luck, then I had to go out at the best passes, then disapointment "Packet"
was heard, oh well next time.

	I hope they settle for 2m for SSTV, it has generated MUCH MUCH interest,
it's easier on 2m, and I hope they stop the bickering (I left a club for
that reason).

73 Peter VE7AHX.