SSTV...MODE SKED

Bill wrote:

"Why not have both?  Why not have Mode scheduling?  Can not imagine any one
activity being sole user.  Seems like a very narrow minded approach to use
of
the bands and of resources which are limited on the MIR platform."
Bill, W5BBR

YES...WHY NOT????
It seems that the PMS is being used for digipeating more than anything else
anyway dispite the wishes that it should not. I've been playing with SSTV
for 20 years on HF and it's refreshing to see it on a readily available
spacecraft, bringing many more interested newcomers into the space comm.
hobby. The concerns of 70cm operation are of significence enough that mode
sharing is a great idea.

Just my two cents worth...about all it's worth.

Art...N5EXT