Re: Re: Nova Query

John,

I use the Station software with my FT847 and the analog birds.  It does
a great job of controlling doppler.  The little "sliders" take some
getting used to, and the current version doesn't support a 2 way
"dialogue" with the rig.  In other words all frequency control must be
made from the software, you can't "fine tune" with the knobs.  Paul is
moving into a new house :-) and says he will be working on the program
shortly to add some features.  As it stands, I think it is one of the
best analog software implementations for doppler control, presently
available.

73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org

--
Mike Gilchrist KF4FDJ - P.O. Box 763 - Fort Myers, FL
33902-0763kf4fdj@amsat.org - www.gate.net/~seven77