Re: Nova Query

From: "wa6lve" <wa6lve@DCONN.COM>
>If one uses a program like Nova, coupled with the KCT card will this combo
>drive the frequency control on a Icom 821H rig?

Hi Irv et al

I'm using the KCT/T and an IC-820H, and I have NfW 2.0. I don't think rig
control is in the NfW feature set, although I understand the older DOS
version will. I have only one progam that successfully has tuned my radio,
and that is WiSP. I share everyone else's opinion vis a vis the usability of
NfW. I use WiSP for the pacsat stuff, and mostly IT or Quiktrak for analog
operation.
I have also been thinking of trying "The Station Program". Does anybody have
an opinion about it?

Thanks es 73
de John AA2BN