MIR SSTV

Hi MIR fans

WOW, what excitment about MIR SSTV experiment!!!
It's great to see everybody exploring a new mode
because there is a new interest in space (it remind me Dx'rs
looking for packet, when dx packet cluster started :)
As far as I'm concern, I lost most of that due ARRL 10m contest
last weekend (but at least I done a good score).

But now I want to take part of it, and due now all MIR pass's are
during working hours, I would like your help to find a program
that can AUTOMATIC RX/SAVE the ROBOT36C pictures!
In order to work on my setup it must be:
Dos/Win 3.11
Hamcomm/Sound card
VGA video card

If you know one program that will do it, please let me know.
I apreciate DIRECT replies! Many thanks in advance!

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. Sorry if this email is a "bit" out of topic,
     but I guess SSTV is now a "official subject" of this list :)