Is TO-31 out there?

I've been tracking TO-31 on most every pass for the couple
weeks, but aside from one pass on November 30, I've yet to
hear it.  I'm using the latest keps supplied by AMSAT and a
downlink frequency published on the AMSAT web site of
436.923 MHz.  Is this bird operational or not?  I get solid
copy on UO-22, KO-23 and KO-25, but I can't detect a carrier
of any kind for 31.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would