Re: SSTV in DOS and other OS

    I would suggest to all people interested in monitoring SSTV with
    operating system other than Windows, the following URL

    http://www.ultranet.com/~sstv/download.html

    73. Aldo IZ1ANT

What about *other* operationg systems?  I didn't see anything there that
wasn't Microsoft...
			-- KD6PAG  ("Networking Old-Timer, RF newbie")

P.S.  Anyone know about sound card software that would let me receive things
like TMSAT pictures and SEDSAT telemetry?  I'm running Debian LINUX, and can
do kernel hacking if necessary to get something running.