RE: Updating WISP data base?

You need to manually edit the database to set the catalogue number
correctly.  Don't forget to press OK to save the changes.  Then update as
per normal.

WiSP uses the catalogue number when updating the registry - it doesn't use
or change the satellite name in any way.

Cheers
Chris Jackson
Groundstation and Operations Manager
Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd