Re: SSTV.

Peter,

Although I am not using the W95sstv (I run ChromaPix) see if there is a
receive lock to keep Robot36 selected. If you are getting good images off
HF you should be set for Mir. I would stay with hand tuning doppler.
the tuning displays on some program have quite a bit of lag, the spectral
display is more real time but I have found hand tracking doppler (not even
really needed) in auto recieve mode is fine. If your S-meter is over S2
you should be holding lock. Be sure your sound card is enabled for 16bit
input. The tech instructions on the Silicon pixels site will walk you
through it.
http://www.siliconpixels.com/index.htm

Good Luck

Al Emer N2YAC