SSTV.

	Hello out there, just tried my first Soundcard SSTV, downloaded two
programs, SS and W95SSTV, got no results with the first due to, I think,
not the correct sound card.

	The second gave me images from 14.230 which were not bad at all
considering late afternoon and the band dying, I got two passes of MIR and
got a signal but it was not readable at all, or I should say it was not
deciphered, on "Auto RX" the program showed Robot 72 but the news I have
picked up show most are using Robot 32, I think I will have to forgo the
doppler tuning of STATION and tune for the 1200 marker.

	Being new at this I have no answers on what to look for, please can
someone push me in the right direction.

Thanks.  Peter VE7AHX.