Re: Here's what I copied from MIR

Allen Emer wrote:

> Tim
>
> Checked out your site.. looks great.
> I was wondering what program you were using and what type of reciever set up
> and antennas.

Well I had little time to make cables, audio transformers etc so the setup is as
simple as it gets:

ARX-270B dual band vertical antenna for 144/440
Icom 2GXAT HT
Chroma Pix running on a Toshiba Laptop 233Mhz/Sound card/ etc.
Audio fed to soundcard via mic on headset laying next to the speaker on the HT.
: )
I just downloaded the software a few minutes before I started to copy so I need
to work on the clock settings
to get it tweaked in.

I hear the Cosmonauts making comments, is anyone talking to them?  Where are
they listening?

Tim, ka8ddz

http://www.eaglequest.com/~ka8ddz/mir.html