Yesterdays launch

Forgive me for this way-off-topic post ... but I saw some short segments
of the launch yesterday taken from the outside of the launcher ...
unfortunately they were short segments and some really interesting shots
(like booster sep) were not shown .... does anyone know where I can go
to get the full film??

Apologies again for off-topic post ... but if anyone knows this list
will...

John
K0UWT