NEW Rig Control for Yaesu FT-736R and FT-847

Hi,

We have installed the links to download the demo version of our RATS
FT-736R rig control software from our web site at
www.kingsmith-software.com . The software has the look and feel of the
actual radio (tuning dials, knobs, buttons, selectors, signal meter,
etc...) You can get additional information from our web site along with
a screen shot of the software interface. Please fill out our feedback
form, and let us know what you think. Thanks for your time.

We will also have software available for the Yaesu FT-847 in the near
future, so check the News page of our web site to keep informed.

NOTE: If you are having any problems viewing our web site please let us
know what brower and version you are using. It uses lots of graphics, so
you may need to have the latest versions of Netscape or Internet
Explorer installed. You can download them free from www.netscape.com and
www.microsoft.com . Thanks.

Mark A. Smith (KB5KYX)