For Sale : Sat Station. Serious Inquiries only please..

Change of intrests force me to sell my Satelite station..
Includes     Yeasu 736R
                  Sat Trak IV Box
                  Yeasu 5400b Rotors
                   Mirage D3010 Amp
                    Sprint 2  9600 baud sat modem    (PacComm)
                    PacComm PSK-1
                    PacComm DFM
                    Heil Headphones
                    1 Circular Polorized 432 beam
                    plus some cables and accessories

                    This is a Nice Station.  I have Original boxes and
manuals for the
                    Radio, Rotor, Sat Trak, and the PacComm Modems

If Interested, Contact me at thblazer@bright.net or N8MGO@amsat.org