SWL list for FTManager

Dear fellow ops,

I am posing this query to a group I know and trust.  Has anybody here
compiled a shortwave listener database for North America which will work
in Laurent's FTManager software?  I know they publish a fairly
comprehensive schedule by hour in Pop Comm every month, and wonder if
anyone has rekeyed it into the format FTManager is using?

I have to have a diversion at times while waiting for sat passes, and
working with the FTManager software has taken me back somewhat to my SWL
roots.  Have any ideas?

Regards!  Mike
--
Mike Gilchrist KF4FDJ - P.O. Box 763 - Fort Myers, FL
33902-0763kf4fdj@amsat.org - www.gate.net/~seven77