SWL list for FTManager

Dear fellow ops,

I am posing this query to a group I know and trust.  Has anybody here
compiled a shortwave listener database for North America which will work
in Laurent's FTManager software?  I know they publish a fairly
comprehensive schedule by hour in Pop Comm every month, and wonder if
anyone has rekeyed it into the format FTManager is using?

I have to have a diversion at times while waiting for sat passes, and
working with the FTManager software has taken me back somewhat to my SWL
roots.  Have any ideas?

Regards!  Mike
Mike Gilchrist KF4FDJ - P.O. Box 763 - Fort Myers, FL
33902-0763kf4fdj@amsat.org - www.gate.net/~seven77