Amsat-UK Colloquium 1999

If you put the following on packet radio please use BID$ COLCALL1

              Amsat-UK 14th Colloquium - Call for papers

The 14th AMSAT-UK Colloquium, SpaceComm '99, will be held at Surrey University,
Guildford, Surrey, U.K., from Friday 23rd July to Sunday 25th July 1999.
See below for information about a "beginners' session".

Amsat-UK invite authors to submit papers, about amateur radio space and
associated activities, for this event and for the "Proceedings" document
which will be published at the same time. We normally prefer authors to
present the papers themselves rather than having someone else read them in
the authors' absence, but we also welcome "unpresented" papers for the
document.

Offers of Papers should be submitted as soon as possible; the final date
for full documents is mid-June 1998 in order that the "Proceedings" document
be available to participants. A second (and final) call for papers will
issue about March 1999; probably at the same time as Colloquium booking
information becomes available.

Submissions should be sent *ONLY* to G3RWL, via the following routes:

Internet e-mail:  g3rwl@amsat.org
Packet Radio:     G3RWL @ GB7HSN.#32.GBR.EU
Satellite:        AO16/22/25

Terrestrial mail: R W L Limebear G3RWL
                  60 Willow Road
                  Enfield EN1 3NQ
                  United Kingdom.
(no fax available)

AMSAT-UK also invite anyone with requests for Program Topics to submit them
as soon as possible to G3RWL. Invitations for any papers on specific subjects
will be included in the future call.

Additionally, Amsat-UK committee wonder if there is a demand for sessions
specifically for beginners to amateur satellite operating; if such sessions
were to occur they would probably be FREE and take place on the Thursday. If
you would be interested in coming to the beginners sessions please let me
know; if no-one expresses interest then it won't happen.

You do not have to be a member of Amsat-UK to come to this event.

73 Richard G3RWL
Colloquium Programme organiser

   Does anyone have pre-launch target kepler elements for Father Christmas ?