Re: [Fwd: A New Day Has Dawned]

> Today, I saw the spinal surgeon and the doctor pronounced
>
> 1) I did not need to see him further, unless needed.
> 2) I did not need to further wear my body brace.

It truely will be a Very Merry Christmas season for soneone this year.  Congrats,
and enjoy doing those things you have been putting off.

This is a reminder for the rest of us.  You can be upset that life isn't going the
way you want it to, or you can be happy that you are alive!  I prefer the latter!

--
Vy73, Mike. KD9KC  Army MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net - - - kd9kc@amsat.org