RE: TO-31 images, where?

A wide angle image is taken, and thumbnail of the WAC is generated.
Currently there is no header on the images, so there is no time information.
If you look in the directory, you will find uploads from either G7UPN,
G0SUL, or HS0AM which generally have a title such as IMG62 - Baghdad.  These
are the image script files used to actually take the images, and the image
numbers are in decimal.  When the image is taken, the image number is in the
filename as a hex number.  So, if you check the directory you should find
that on most occasions we have put the location of the image into the title
of the command script.

Chris Jackson
Groundstation and Operations Manager
Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd