9k6 questions

I'm back on the 9k6 birds after a long hiatus.  My station
seems to be working great with UO-22 and KO-23.  I am also
receiving the downlink fine on KO-25, but I seem to have a
devil of a time getting into the queue on 25 -- it's like
the satellite doesn't hear me at all.  I've tried the
145.870 uplink with no success whatsoever, and very marginal
success on 145.870.  Do I have the frequencies right?  Is
there something different about the deviation level needed
for 25?  I don't remember having this trouble before.

Also, while you're reading, I'm confused.  My TO-31 keps
don't seem to be tracking anything at all, despite selecting
those with the object number indicated in recent posts.
Could someone post the REAL TO-31 keps please???
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would