WiSP DDE Client

Hello,

	I recently wrote a simple Win95 application to act as a DDE client for
WiSP, receiving rotor positions and radio freqs. from WiSP using Windows
Dynamic Data Exchange feature (DDE). This program purges WiSP for new data
at presettable intervals and sends cotrol to my Icom CI-V radio and my
GS232-compatible rotor controller via serial ports.
	Everything was fine until I noticed that the data provided by WiSP thru
the DDE link was not flipped when it should be. Instead it always send the
actual coordinates of the sat (elev. is always <=90). Needless to say,
'Station Setup' has the 'enable flipping' option checked.
	It is my intention to upload this program to the sats for free use, but
first I would like to know if I am missing something or it is WiSP that
does not include flipping for DDE data.
	If anyone has experience receiving data from WiSP thru DDE please share...

	Thanks & 73 de Fernando, CX6DD.