RE: to-31

The object number for TMSAT is 25395.  Keps from NASA OIG are not correct,
so please be aware that they need to be changed if you are receiving them
from this source.  I'm not sure what object the AMSAT keps are distributing,
but if it isn't 25395, then it will be wrong.

Chris Jackson
Groundstation and Operations Manager
Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
University of Surrey