RE: TMSat

TMSAT is currently operational over all areas.  On-board software is used to
monitor the transmitter, and if there are any problems it will be shut off
for 30 seconds before being turned back on.  TMSAT also has a very strong
downlink, so you shouldn't have any problem receiving it.

73
Chris Jackson
Groundstation and Operations Manager
Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd