TMSat

Can anyone tell me if the TMSat downlink is active on passes over the
west coast of United States? I think I have all the frequencies and
such setup correctly, but I have gotten nothing since the recent
announcement that it was partially open for general use - I also
remember it (the annoucement) saying that the downlink is not always
operational. My guess is that the west coast of USA is one of those
non operational areas - just looking to confirm, otherwise
I guess I need to start debugging.

thanks for the assistance,

Joe Steinmetz
kc6szy