FODTrack

Background:

	I have just about used every slot in my PC for modems, soundcards, video cards, etc.  With the exception of IRQ12, I have no free IRQs left in my PC.  As you 	may or may not know, IRQ12 is the PS2 IRQ (i.e.. PS2 mouse).  LPT ports typically use IRQ7 although I have configured some to use IRQ5 and (very rarely) IRQ9.  	In other words, I have no free IRQ for a second LPT port.

Question:

	Can FODTrack be used through a DB-25 switchbox?  I realize that as long as I am tracking satellites, I cannot switch the box to the printer, but is it possible to 	use FODTrack in this manner?  If so, I would be interested in hearing from those that have and the outcomes that they encountered.

Thanks.

Joel B. Black, KS4AW
jbblack@mindspring.com