Computer part?

Hi Folks, i realize this is "a bit of topic". I have an old NEC
Multispeed EL (laptop) that i use for mobile satellite tracking. I'm
limited as it only has two 720k floppy drives. Does anyone out there
have the 20meg. hard-drive and the 300/1200 internal modem for this
model laying around they'd like to part with?. If so... e-mail me direct
and i will get back to you. Sorry for the bandwidth. 73 de Scott VE6ITV
--
                *           Scott Smith (VE6ITV)         Grid    *
                *                Box 4462               DO24OG   *