Re: Idle Task under Wisp 32

Ok Charles.  I have never run a program "On Idle" so can't help you just
yet.  I guess I'll have to set one up and see if it happens here.  I do run
the AtomTime program once a day to set my clock using Scheduled Events.

Possibly, are you attempting to use the same Com Port in the idle task as
WiSP is using?

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org