Alliance u110 info needed

Hi all,
   I'm trying to get a newbee set up with a budget az/el system. He
has a Chicken Shack rotor for azimuth and I have an old U110 rotor
I'm going to let him use for elevation.
   Now for my problem.  I've lost the data sheet for the rotor that
tells how to calibrate the control to the rotor. Currently it's "WAY
OFF" so it will only rotate about 30 degrees.
    Please send a response e-mail and thanks in advance!
               Mike  KA7HBB

PS. The newbee bought a FT748 last summer in early June and I've just
recently found out about. He didn't even turn it on until November!