GPS Football is underway

Not exactly AMSAT related, but we are using the GPS satelites and APRS to
live track the Army Navy game football from Annapolis to Philly between
NOON Friday and Midnight.  We have 4 hours left.

You can see most of it here live here on the WEB ...  There are
two vans one is FBALL and one is SHUTTLE.  There is a KEN-CAM (Kenwood
VC-H1 SSTV camera) in the FBALL van sending back live shots of the
runners...

LIVE SSTV and APRS track http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/fball98.html
Or without the SSTV, go to www.aprs.net and choose the best map for the
MD-PA area...