Mir Crew accommodations

Hi group,
I know that this doesn't really have anything to do with amateur radio but I need to know the answer to this question.

When non Russian astronauts are visiting Mir, do they have different sleeping quarters than the Russians or do they all share the same sleeping quarters. I got into an argument with a guy at work today who swears that the non Russian astronauts are not allowed to share the same sleeping quarters as the Russian Cosmonauts do. Can anybody shead any light on this?

73

Gary