AO-10 Recent Activity

Hi Space Fans,

The last week or so on Oscar 10 has seen a major
improvement in activity!

We here on the west coast were getting two good passes
a day there for a while, one to the west in the morning,
and one in the east in the late evening/early morning.

It was swell!

Some of the stations heard at this location were:
VU2IR, VR2GZK, W6VPH, G4AJG, G0KYL, I5TDJ, SM5EUF,
KF4FDJ, PE1KNL, 9V1UV, HL1MKT, VE5FN, ZL2VBV, VE6ITV,
VE3DZP, DG1MDN, RA6JX, RX3PX, ON4UR, OH0JFP, N9MYK,
W5EUB, AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST, KO6RD WHO
HAS IMPROVED HIS SETUP AND HAS A GREAT SIGNAL AND
HIS 4-12 ELEMENT YAGIS ON RECEIVE HAS HIM HEARING
EVERYBODY BIG-TIME!

Thanks to all those who worked me.  I love it !

73,
John, K6YK