Houston AMSAT Net

The telephone line for our equipment to uplink to GE-1, Transponder 12
Vertical is in place and tests were conducted this evening.

One comment was that the audio is on 5.6MHz, not 5.7MHz. So if you are
tuning around looking for the audio, try the 5.6MHZ. It was slightly low
tonight but it will be boosted up tomorrow.

Looks like it is a go for our Tuesday night net on our new home. GE-1 and
the Wisdom Network Satellite.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1, T12, 5.7MHz at 103 degrees