RE: Station Program

When you find the website, send it to me.  If I am not badly mistaken, I think I saw that the fellow that writes the program lost his free webspace and it is now posted on the AMSAT website.  I did, however, in a possibly futile attempt, subscribe to his mailing list.

Thanks.

Joel B. Black, KS4AW
jbblack@mindspring.com