Re: Y2k

Internally, QT uses julian date to compute epochs.  It is only the
interface routines that need fixing to be Y2K compliant.  I thought
I added code that would allow you to enter the full year, i.e., it
tested to see if you entered the full date.  Maybe I added that in
the version I was working on when I lost interest (i.e. Instantrak
became de rigeur).

Bob