RS-15 attempt & fm qrm

I have never completed a cw qso on RS-15 due to the weak downlink and a mostly
present multiple source power line noise problem. I had the opportunity around
0920 EST this morning when a wa8? called cq around 29.373 downlink. My efforts
were stymied, once again, by qrm from an fm Portuguese? speaking, "roger beap"
station on 29.375. (This time the power company is off the hook.)

I know life is not fair, but.... ;-)

Is this qrm problem in the 10 meter satellite sub band something new?

                                 Pete/wa4hei

  The meek will not inherit the Earth.