Re: AO-10 keps / Eclipse

Thanks for the update Stacey. Been using your 98325 data for a few days and
already notice that it's getting old, but a lot better than the "official"
98207 kep's I had been using!

Just experienced the eclipse for the first time Monday night. I later was
able to verify it with WinOrbit and the time was within a minute, using your
98325 data. On Tuesday night AO-10 looked to be about 2 minutes early for
AOS and eclipse. I now see that your latest kep puts me back on the money.
Thanks again.

73 - Bob K2LGJ