(.imt)

Hello Group

 At the risk of showing my mental slowness!

I have been copying the mail on the new pacsat (TO-31) and noticed files with
the extention ---> .imt <---  I gather these are picture files? so my question
to the group is what program can I use to view these pictures.
BTW  at 9600 baud and 60% efficiency I haven't managed to download a complete
file yet. (expl.  tm203900.imt )  size 1040495

Also thanks to the group for everyones help with embeded HTML in my keps
caused by AOL 4.0

KB0VBZ RICK DM79