Re: Quiktrak And Y2K

Roy, et. al.

You have my address incorrect.  Quiktrak may be useful but it is
badly outdated.  It is fast approaching the point where it will not
run at all on Windoze machines due to lack of support for DOS.  I
have the source on a  150 Megabye ESDI drive and cannot get it off.
I would like to get the algorithms source code, which I spent a year
developing.   I have Visual Studio 6 and can move it into a WINDOZE
platform if someone will help me get the data off.  The graphics
is badly outdated and needs to be completely redone to take advantage
of DirectX so that we do not have to run it in DOS mode any more.
I have a ton of affection for this code because even if it is not
great coding, I learned C by writing this code and having you fine
folks Beta test it for me in the finest traditions of amateur radio!
;-).

On the Commodore, I am unable to help you.  I no longer have a
functional C-128 (it is here, it doesn't function).

Bob