FO-20 Report

Howdy from Montana - KA7YAO - I a new operator to sats with a new FT847
with cushcraft 10 elemnt xyagi on 2 meters and 18 element xyagi on 440.
I worked part time 6 months this summer for the equipment and am having
a blast on the sats. Thanks to Jerry K5OE,Randy N7IFF and Brent N6EMI
for helping me out on FO-20. What a great bunch of gentleman on the
birds. I also worked Pete NH6 over in Hawaii and several other stations
and want to thank everyone for being so kind and helpful. Season
greetings to all of you and will look forward to each QSO on the amateur
satellites from here in Montana.

Bill