Re: Quiktrak Y2K Problem

Joe,

Bob McGwier, N4HY wrote the program.  The last e-mail address I have for
him is rwmcgwier@worldnet.att.net.  You can write him and see if this
address is still good, however he has stated to me that he would not update
QuikTrak.  Perhaps you can get the source code and modify it for Y2K
compatibility.  Let me know if you are successful.  I feel sure it was
written in C.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org