Microwave Modules Transverter 23cm

Hi all , can anyone help me out. I have just acquired a Microwave
Modules 23cm Transverter. It has the following ports :
23cm Ant, Transceiver, IF in , IF out, 23cm receive in, 23cm receive
out. At the moment I have connected just the
23cm Ant and the Transceiver ports up but I can only get a change in
receive noise level when I connect the IF out to my transceiver.
I would expect the transceiver output to do the same but there is no
change in noise level. Can anyone fax or email a circuit diagram
For this or can anyone tell me if I am connecting it up properly. Any
help would be much appreciated.
The transceiver by the way is the FT847.

73s de Darren G4VTQ
Regards

Darren Rainer
Tel : 01403 214411