Houston AMSAT Net

We might not be on the satellite Tuesday, Dec 1. It appears that the phone
line and phone link are not in yet and my not be in until Wednesday.

That means our real audio feed will be the only one Tuesday. If they happen
to get it installed in time, we will link to the satellite. If not, look for us next
week for sure.

For those looking for the Video, it is the Wisdom network.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1, T12, 5.7MHz at 103 degrees