Re: Is RS-10 still alive?

RS-10 is dead.  RS-12/13 are not currently using mode A (2 up, 10 down.).
The only satellite in mode A now is RS-15.  To work it you will need
conciderable more antenna than the 10/12/13 needed.  If I had the time for
that much antenna work, I would be on AO-10 hi hi.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF RS-12 OR 13 WOULD GO BACK TO MODE A.... if anyone is
listening hi hi.

--
Vy73, Mike. KD9KC  Army MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net - - - kd9kc@amsat.org