WOTTA GOOF

SORRY GUYS ! ! ! WOTTA GOOF - - - OF COURSE I MEANT AO-10 - JUST DREAMING
OF THE A0-13 DAYS WHILE TYPING AND DIDN'T PROOF READ - GUESS I'LL SIT OUT
THE NEXT DANCE. ONE THING FOR SURE - BB THREADS GET READ!  THANKS FOR
THE CORRECTIONS - MY RED FACE WILL RETURN TO NORMAL IN A FEW DAYS.
73 AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON.     .  .   .   	Nick  - - w0ca