STSPlus Help

Hi everyone! Could someone on the list that uses STS Plus answer a couple of
questions for me? I have been using STS Orbit for quite a while now and will
continue to use it on my HP200LX but for my desktop at work I thought it
would be cool to be able to track more than one satellite at a time so I
downloaded STS Plus.  It's a great program and I plan on registrering it,
but I can't figure out how to set it up to track more than one satellite at
a time :( I'm usually pretty computer savy, so I must just be overlooking
something real simple. Basically, I would like to be able to track Mir and
AO-27 at the same time. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in
advance!

73 Jeff

    |jeffj@scott.net kf4kgq@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain      |
    |    Satellite: MIR (R0MIR-1)     | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept |
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA      |
    =-=-=-=-=-=- Packet AX.25 KF4KGQ@wd4epr.#bhm.al.usa.noam -=-=-=-=-=-=

Goin' Postal - HP 100/200LX (v2.23) REGISTERED