Re: aol 4.0

> On Sun, 29 Nov 1998 11:00:47 EST, Builderick@aol.com wrote:
>
>  >Hey Group
>  >Having just installed aol version 4. I'm having trouble with the keps.
>  >I have always saved them from my email and it has worked fine.
>  >
>  > But with america on line version 4.0 when I save the keps file, aol ver 4
>  >adds this!!

Yup, embedded HTML......

The easiest way around it is to highlight the text of the keps in your
message, copy it to the clipboard (right click and select copy) then open a
new NotePad document and paste it there. (right click and select paste). Then
save the Notepad file.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649