VOXSAT 1 Launch Fund

Dear Gustavo,
I gave your  information on the Amsat-UK 2meter net.  Most of us are
active users of the analogue satellites and wish to  support the fund.
Please look out for our $100 contribution in the mail.
Our requested call sign is M1ASE, the one we use for the net.
We wish you every sucess with VOXSAT 1, there have been far too few
analogue birds launched in recent years.

73 John G7HIA  Net Controller