Re: TO-31 to be made available for general access

Great news Chris.  I have been copying everything I could from TMSAT and have
portions of many of the multispectral images,  but could never get a complete
set with no holes.

Hopefully,  others will not load up too many large files, so those of us
interested in the images will have a chance to get them.

I see there are already several JPEG images that have been loaded by one user,
maybe a frienly message to him from yourself may help.

Congratulations

-- John Melton   n6lyt/g0orx