Re: RS12&13

Hi everyone,
A few days ago I decoded the telemetry from RS-12 on 2M and I believe that it
says that both the 15 and 2M receivers were turned off.  Has anyone else been
checking the telemetry?

I expected the 2M RX to be off, since it was transmitting there, but I am not
sure why the 15M RX wasn't operating.

Incidentally, the exact lines I got this from were "IMS00", and "NIS00".  Full
telemetry decoding tables for RS-12/13 and FO-29 as well as others can be
found in "The Analog Satellite Operating Guide" available from AMSAT.

73,
John Oppen, KJ6HZ