Mode A lives...RS-15

Hello All,

       Tonight (Saturday) 11/28/98 at 0233 UTC I
worked a 77 deg RS-15 pass on Mode A. I could
hear my downlink 5/5 for about 1/3 of the pass.
Someone came back to me on CW but was 5/1
and I could not copy his call. Other than that I
was talking to myself the whole pass.
      My point is lets not fret about RS-12/13 and
get on with using RS-15. Yes its weak and QSB
but sometimes the fun is in the challenge. On
RS-15 you MUST maximize your downlink ante
nna. I use a 10M Turnstile 8 feet off the ground.

My Equipment: FT-847  at 25 watts
                         20 EL Cushcraft    (uplink)
                         10M  Turnstile      (downlink)
                         G5400 Rotor